Join now

In idea to luxurious yet affordable living (Dubai)

Hey All,

I have been looking and researching around, and I found that having a luxurious life without spending a bomb is not a big deal in Dubai, all u need is a set or the right people.

THE IDEA!

You could very easily get a 2 BHK Apartment or a 3 BHK apartment in good areas of Dubai like Tecom, JBR, JLT, or Marina if you are lucky in a good building with great amenities for anywhere between AED Protected content AED Protected content .

“So simply do your math! If you share this apartment having your own individual room you would spend anywhere between !!!AeD Protected content !!! (if you share your room) to !!!AeD Protected content !!! including your utility bills!!! Get a luxurious room at the cost of a bed space!”

You have your own privacy, you have good amenities, you have a shared living room to really “LIVE” and having to be around with intellectual likeminded people comes with a bonus!

Since I am completely new to Dubai, so I don’t really know many people to make this happen. But I am very inclined to know a set of people who can link with this idea. I might be earning decent, but I surely don’t intend blowing off a huge amount on accommodation, I have different plans! (And I am sure saving is not a bad idea) So I just thought about this idea! probably if I start hunting now, I would find people to make this happen in a month or 2!

I really don’t care about nationality, religion, age, gender, race, profession or anything! As long as you belong from the executive group please be welcomed to join my idea and mail me on Protected content .

Let’s connect and see what works out! I’m sure it’s worth a try!

Cheers!
Kay!
Protected content
facebook.com/kshitijkulkarni
linkedin.com/in/kshitijkulkarni

PS Please mention "Internations Apartment Idea" on the subject, or I just might happen to delete the mail!

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners