INTERNATIONAL MEDIA JOBS (Dubai)
Our Client is looking for talented and ambitious sales professionals to manage its expanding international operations
As a project member in one of their business development units, you and your team will set up base in one of their international destinations. You will spend an average of Protected content in that country gathering all the raw materials they need in order to produce a country profile. You will be assisted by back office support and will be reporting directly to a sales manager.
Type of contract: Independent consultant (full time contract)
Desired Skills and Experience
Our client is looking for people who have the ability to sell at the highest level of seniority and are prepared to live abroad 11 months of the year.
• At least 1 year of work experience preferably in Sales, Marketing, PR or related (Recent graduates are welcome to apply)
• Fluent in English. Spanish, French, Portuguese are a plus
• Excellent personal presentation, strong communication and networking skills
• Excellent convincing and problem solving skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to change, willingness to live in any country in the world and change on a short notice as required by the company
The company offers:
• An excellent financial package with a base salary and high commissions.
• All work related expenses are covered
• Ongoing training and development
• Structured promotion package
• Assistance with travel insurance
Application deadline: Feb 15th, Protected content
Submit your resume and covering letter to: l.simic @InternationalMediaJobs.com
Please note that this role is of an international nature and due to the high volume of applications we may not always be able to offer feedback on declined applicants.