Join now

International Voice-Over Artist available in UAE! (Dubai)

Views

My name's Greg Marston.

Recently arrived in Dubai to live and work, I offer my vocal skills and experience of over 20 years as a professional, international voice-over artist to anyone requiring narrative of any sort, whether voicing and recording from my bespoke PortaStudio or being required to attend a session at any city studio or production facility.

For over 15 years, I've visited the UAE many times - but now I'm here to stay.

I'm "the voice" of numerous facilities for organisations around the world - from the most basic on-hold 'phone messages (previously, Emirates Airline worldwide), to radio and TV commercials (currently advertising for the Porsche Centre Dubai as of today Protected content , station branding/imaging for radio and television stations (in London, Africa and, until very recently, for Abu Dhabi Classic FM), documentaries, corporate narrations, training films and award ceremonies through to audio-books - basically, anything requiring a "neutral" accented voice like mine!

A small cross-section of clients, past and present, includes:

BBC Radio Protected content FM UK - LBC 97.3FM London - NTV Africa - Emirates Airline - Coca-Cola - IBM - Microsoft - Toni & Guy - Virgin Radio Australasia - Jaguar - BMW - Mercedes - Porsche - Audi - Volkswagen - Singapore TV - BHP Billiton - RAC - BT UK - Telstra Australia - Water Corporation - Marriott/Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson Hotels - Mitsubishi - British Gas - Lloyds Bank - Cadbury - BOSE...

...and many, many more.

If you'd like to hear samples of my work, head to Protected content (I was previously based in Australia - but I'm not an Australian - nor do I sound Australian).

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can voice something for you, your organisation or someone you know of.

Regards...

Dubai Forum