Join now

International Voice-Over Artist available in UAE! (Dubai)

Views

My name's Greg Marston.

Recently arrived in Dubai to live and work, I offer my vocal skills and experience of over 20 years as a professional, international voice-over artist to anyone requiring narrative of any sort, whether voicing and recording from my bespoke PortaStudio or being required to attend a session at any city studio or production facility.

For over 15 years, I've visited the UAE many times - but now I'm here to stay.

I'm "the voice" of numerous facilities for organisations around the world - from the most basic on-hold 'phone messages (previously, Emirates Airline worldwide), to radio and TV commercials (currently advertising for the Porsche Centre Dubai as of today Protected content , station branding/imaging for radio and television stations (in London, Africa and, until very recently, for Abu Dhabi Classic FM), documentaries, corporate narrations, training films and award ceremonies through to audio-books - basically, anything requiring a "neutral" accented voice like mine!

A small cross-section of clients, past and present, includes:

BBC Radio Protected content FM UK - LBC 97.3FM London - NTV Africa - Emirates Airline - Coca-Cola - IBM - Microsoft - Toni & Guy - Virgin Radio Australasia - Jaguar - BMW - Mercedes - Porsche - Audi - Volkswagen - Singapore TV - BHP Billiton - RAC - BT UK - Telstra Australia - Water Corporation - Marriott/Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson Hotels - Mitsubishi - British Gas - Lloyds Bank - Cadbury - BOSE...

...and many, many more.

If you'd like to hear samples of my work, head to Protected content (I was previously based in Australia - but I'm not an Australian - nor do I sound Australian).

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can voice something for you, your organisation or someone you know of.

Regards...

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum