Join now

Invite to free Salsa classes and Volunteer needed (Dubai)

dear all,

one of my Swedish friend, Anna A, is coming on my invitation is coming to teach salsa from Protected content Feb. So please join me for free salsa Protected content class in evenings. She will have 2 classes of SOMA moves which is latest in fitness market. She may be hosting that at Gold Gym or fitness first center at Bur dubai.

Its a couple dance , so please find out your partner M/M, M/F, F/F and PM me if you want to join in. I have tentatively booked Holiday INN seeing possibility of Protected content joining in through my personal network,

She can teach even Protected content in Dubai stadium as she does on weekends back at home.

Its free for participation by individuals. I am bearing her expenses and paying her some charity amount to build a Shelter home for Abused women to come and learn skills to raise kids as husbands are not supporting.

I do not have much idea how to host this free event, any volunteer to help me to coordinate whole event? One free dinner with me over red wine is the fee i am thinking and may be one letter of appreciation from my company. :-0

PM me for more details.

Paul

Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners