ISO COORDINATOR (Dubai)
Candidate must possess minimum of 2 years of experience and a vast knowledge about ISO standards. Arabic speaking candidates will be preferred
• Assist in developing Management System - processes, procedures, objectives, Quality
• Manual, controlled documentation, records, functions and services to lead to ISO certification.
• Assist in populating and modify the document control management tool.
• Develop an internal auditing program that leads to better operational performance, compliance with governance, and visibility of possible certification shortfalls.
• Assist in developing appropriate in-process inspections and peer reviews to include criteria and recording.
• Assist in developing a corrective action request program.
• Assist in building customer satisfaction performance measurement system to include collection, analysis, and process improvement.
• Assist in populating and manipulating the document control management tool.
Work Experience Required:
• Candidate should have Protected content of relevant work experience in UAE
• Any Bachelors degree preferred
• Knowledge in ISO standards Protected content , Protected content , OHSAS Protected content
Salary: AED 5,000 – Protected content
please update your resume to Protected content