Join now

IT Engineer - Looking for a job (Dubai)

Dear All,
I hope you are fine and everything is good,

I would like to offer my services for any suitable position in Services for IT in your prestigious organization.
I have done my graduation and have attended various IT courses to enhance my professional skills. Presently, I have passed the exam Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and possess vast experience of working in IT Support Team and in System Administration and having keen on the system or server support troubleshooting.

Having strong coordination with Software development for the installation & support of the in-house or outsourced applications. Excellent knowledge of all systems supports activities and writing user-manuals for non-IT users. Wide knowledge of performing recovery using various third party tools or windows batch commands that are required in case of hardware or software failures.
On a personal level I am methodical, accurate and adaptable, all traits which allow me to embrace change and effectively adjust to new or altered processes within a business environment.

Please find my current CV attached to this letter.
If you want to view CV online please follow this link. | Protected content
Please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange an interview.

Waiting for your reply as soon as possible,

Thanks and Best regards.