Join now

IT unix/oracle senior expert and IT ERP manager (Dubai)

Hello
my fiancee and I are looking for an IT job in Dubai, if you can help or connect us to the right peple, we would appreciate it.
About him: Protected content of IT experience, senior expert, team leader and CTO level. Masters degree.
Area: Unix (Solaris), Linux system administrator (RedHat and other), Oracle DBA, Apache, Tomcat, mysql and other database, worked on telecom related projects and in IT companies.

About me: Protected content of experience, BSc. in Business IT, technical project manager in telecommunications for 6 years, Head of Organisations department with 9 people for 6 years, very good IT knowledge (Unix, Windows), IT and ERP business analyst with excellent troubleshooting skills and process analyst ("AS IS" - "TO BE") in retail (FMCG).
Worked on technical and functional specifications for retail ERP towards programming department and managed different projects and new solutions in retail, including support to Business Inteligence (SAP BW).
Also prepared user documentation and new internal work and process regulations together with end user training for those and for internal ERP in store and in headquarters (buying department, sales departments, warehouse, IT, finance, other).

Best regards.

Dubai Forum