Job available for Iraqi nationals (Dubai)
Logistics Business Development Specialist
Department: Business Development Team
Location: JLT, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Experience: 5+ years in Dubai
Nationality: Iraqi nationals ONLY
Salary: AED12k- 18k per month
- S&P World Networks JLT is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea and a member of Fortune 500. Hanwha Group’s 53 domestic affiliates include companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, service & leisure and finance. S&P World Networks JLT was established to serve as Hanwha Group’s holding company in Middle East, to explore new business opportunities and to have a strong presence in the region by utilizing other Hanwha Group’s affiliates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University graduated & Master’s degree is highly preferred
- Excellent command of oral and written English & Fluency in Arabic is highly preferred
- Iraqi nationals ONLY ( Involves business trips to Iraq)
- Minimum 5 years of Logistics business development & execution experience
: High level understanding of strategic thinking & communications
: Knowledge of new business modeling and financial analysis
: Engaged in at least 3 cases of logistics-related business planning and initial launching experiences in MENA area
: Good understanding regarding logistics and transportation-related work processes, laws and regulations, cost & profit structures, key success factors, risks & hedging solutions, market players and potential partners, sales promotion & marketing etc.
- Gather strategic business intelligence. Undertakes market analysis, regular market monitoring, competitor data analysis, demographic and economic profiling to assist and advise the company to identify opportunities for development.
- Develop and administer a development database that includes client and prospect information and analysis of competition and performance metrics.
- Develop financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities. These models will include market sizing, financial forecasts as well as additional financial analysis as appropriate.
- Engaging in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Evaluate new opportunities in terms of income potential and mission fit and prepare financial reports, create cash management strategies and direct investment activities.
- Ability to have broad strategic perspective to tactical implementation and translate thoughts into numbers and actionable plans.
- Leads or assists with the creation of all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch) to support a new initiative.
- Develops financial and economic models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of potential opportunities. These models will include market sizing, financial forecasts as well as additional financial analysis as appropriate.
- Supports Chief Executive Officer and Team Leader in the negotiation of potential acquisitions and partnerships.
- Performs other related duties as required by the Chief Executive Officer and Team Leader.
- Strategic Thinking
- Organizational Acumen
- Building Relationships
- Conceptual Thinking
Email your CV with your recent passport size photograph to Protected content .