Join now

Job Opportunity (Dubai)

Views

Hello,

Dubai has always been a challenge for me, and I've always wanted to develop myself in a multinational country, where i can have personal and career growth. So i made the decision, and i am coming to Dubai in April.

I have 4 years experience in the field of Sales and Marketing. Have held positions as Business Development Manager in Manufacturing company, Junior Sales Manager in Pharmaceutical Retail Stores, and have worked as Assistant Marketing Manager in Publishing and Media company. Also, i am partner in a watch& jewelry shop and i am part-time supervising its performance, as well as implementing some sales techniques. As part-time job, i am also selling used cars, as individual seller.

I have successfully performed in B2B sales, direct sales with VIP customers, negotiate terms and conditions for sales, representing company at trade-shows and fairs, holding presentations to potential customers, maintain and nurture relations with customers, forecast sales and setting goals, develop marketing plan, creating advertising plan for products, making tactical actions for brand promotions and awareness.

I am looking for challenging job, where i can use my high motivation and knowledge in order to exceed our common goals. I am very flexible and diligent person, and i would accept the challenge to prove myself whether it is Sales Executive position or Managerial position in the Sales or Marketing department. If you require an employee with extrovert personality and excellent communication skills, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Petar Petkov

Dubai Forum