Join now

Job Seeker: Management Professional - SCM/Business (Dubai)

I Ankitdeep Singh Chaddha have been with Vedanta Group for the past 3.5 years as Associate Manager - Commercial and Strategy.

I have worked directly in close coordination in these last three years with the senior management of the company in setting up of Protected content MW Talwandi Sabo Power Project in district Mansa, Punjab.

Responsible for :-

contract management of USD 1.8 Billion EPC contract to SEPCO, China

importing the entire power plant material worth 1.1 Billion USD, 200,000 MT f

maintaining cordial relations with Govt. of Punjab,

filing of various petitions to improve plant viablity and coal sourcing in the ERC.

Invovled in the implementation of various ERP modules and internal process improvement tasks. Besides this i also have a hands on experience of working on SAP, SQL, MS Project etc.

Reporting directly to the CEO of the company in matters related to financial viablity of the project and intiation of various initiatives for improving the cashflows and future business strategy development.

While handing project logistics i have been at Adani Port in Mundra for almost 6 months and have looked after warehousing, dispatch, network design and effectively got the entire project material (approx 200,000 MT, 1.1 Billion USD worth) to the project site without causing any delays to the project in the most cost effective manner.Very recently i was given a challenging role of sourcing entire coal for the plant from MCL and also to look after the rail logistics for the same. Therefore i have a great experience of handing project as well as operations side supply chain management.

Now i am looking to change geographies and work in a challenging role in UAE. Also i do not have sectoral preferences

Regards,

Ankitdeep Singh
Protected content
Protected content

Dubai Forum