job vacancies in U.A.E (Dubai)
1) Occupational & Physical Therapist
InterFysio, a leading staffing company based in New York City, is seeking qualified
OCCUPATIONAL AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS
For immediate employment in NYC.
We pay attractive wages and provide visa sponsorship at no cost to you.
Selected candidates will be interviewed in person in Dubai.
Please send resumes to: Protected content
2) Female Nurse with UAE experience
3) DHA registered Male Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist required for a leading pharmacy in Dubai
4) Male / female Radiographer, with minimum 3 years experience, required. DHA license is a must.
5) Damas Medical Center in Buhaira Corniche, Sharjah, urgently requires candidates for the following positions: 1) Experienced Dentist, Arab national; 2) Filipina Nurse, holding MOH license; 3) Marketing Specialist, experienced in social media marketing. Email CV to Protected content
6) GP Dentist, with DHA license and experience to join our dental clinic in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Location: Aspin Commercial Tower Bldg., 35th Floor, Room Protected content . Kindly bring your CV. For more information call us on
7) Medical Representative
8) Male Pharmacist required urgently
Required immediately Pharmacist, with DHA and MOH license, for a drugstore in Dubai, with Protected content experience in managing and operating drugstore. Send CV to:
9) Dentist required urgently
We are investors interested to open a Medical / Dental Clinic in Protected content - Shaikh Zayed Road. We are looking for a DENTIST / DOCTOR With local experience, European background and education. Kindly contact us at:
10) Female Receptionist and Nurse, with MOH licence, required for a clinic in RAK.
11) Radiographer and Female Physiotherapist, with DHA license, required for a medical centre near Bur Dubai
12) Dental Hygienists
prestigious healthcare group in Dubai, is seeking a: Dental Hygienist on immediate joining basis Candidates must hold a DHA license, western trained, min. of 5 years experience, exposure to teeth whitening, working with patients with implants and Perio needs. Apply in confidence to: