Join now

Join Ladies in the UAE on Facebook (Dubai)

Dubai - a place synonym with extravagance - My home away from home.

I am a romanian girl, and this year I have made my second major move, this time to Dubai, the ultimate glamorous multi-national city in the world.
Before moving I already had friends in the UAE and made even more in the last few months since I am here. However it is so much to explore and so so many things I need to get used to. And I know I am not the only one that has many questions.

I love Dubai, from it’s fashionable, dazzling, elegant lifestyle to it’s fine restaurants, luxurious spas or 5***** hotels, designer shopping malls or coffee shops.
I find it highly fashionable, extravagant, posh and … very expensive. But no change comes only with pluses, therefore I choose to see the full part of the glass and enjoy this place as much as I can.

This group is dedicated to the new expat ladies from the UAE and also to the ones living here for a longer time and know more about this sophisticated, posh oriental city.

If you share the same thoughts with me, join our group on Facebook because Sharing is always Caring.

Protected content

Any tips, ideas, suggestions regarding the below suggested topics, are more than welcome.

fashion
beauty salons
spas
ladies night
restaurants
cooking
clubs
what is new in town
events
entertainment
entrepreuneurship
arts
networking
any other useful and interesting information

I really do hope that this platform will be a great way to help eachother smile emoticon

Last but not least feel free to add your lady friends from UAE to the group.

Thank you,
Iris

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners