Join now

Join us, Let's Celebrate International Women's Day (Dubai)

I continue to be moved by the words of Nelson Mandela, who said: “Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair”.

Sport can be one of the great drivers of empowerment, by teaching women and girls the values of teamwork, self-reliance and resilience. It can provide women and girls with social connections and a refuge from the negative things happening in their homes and communities, and help them to understand their bodies and build confidence and the ability to speak up. Sport teaches one to be less insecure and realize that you are capable.

That is why, to celebrate the International Women’s Day and to kick start the No Ordinary Woman meetings and activities for Protected content , I would like to invite every single lady, to join the group in a dancing and fitness work out that shall be conducted by Afrofit Dubai. It shall be a one hour authentic full body workout in Afro beats (burn Protected content in the process), learn African dancing styles, connect with fellow extra ordinary women and have fun.

The event details are as follows:
 Venue: Habtoor Grand Hotel Dubai Marina
 Time: Arrive by 9.30am-10am
 Fee (Paid to Afrofit Dubai): AED 50

Please be sure to show up and let’s celebrate together. No Woman is Ordinary. We are all unique, beautiful, strong and gifted. Protected content going to be year of great energy, great hard work, great opportunities, great results and even greater celebrations for all our members.

PS: I would kindly request that you only indicate your intention to participate when you are sure, as this will help me in organizing.

In case of any questions, please send a DM on Instagram @noordinarywoman1

See you there.

You are No Ordinary Woman!

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners