Junior Sales Coordinator (Arabic Speaking) (Dubai)
Synopsis: A terrific learning opportunity and stepping stone to a professional career within education and sales.
The Role: The Sales Coordinator will join an international team and his/her responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, proactively responding to client queries and bookings, building up the company brand, presenting the company’s products at external venues and during open houses, advising potential students on courses programmes.
He/she will generate revenue for a fast-growing, international business, contributing to its development.
• Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent degree
• Years of experience: 1-3
• Direct sales experience ideally gained while working within an aggressive sales office environment
• Fluency in English and Arabic, to a native standard
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen and commercial instincts
• Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions
• Experience of working or studying abroad
The company is an equal opportunities employer. The company offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward thinking company we want to hear from you!
Salary starting from Protected content (Highly depends on your experience)