Key Account Manager vacancy (Dubai)
My company is currently looking for a Key Account Manager. If your profile matches the job description below, please send your resume to: Protected content
We are a multi-national company within the luxury goods sector and we are looking for (B2B) sales executive.
This role is all about researching the market, using contacts we will be giving you and securing meetings with clients so that you can present the brand and its corporate gift range – both standardized and customized product lines. In essence you are targeting clients that are large in nature and have a corporate gift policy for their own staff, suppliers and customers. Whilst you will be reporting to the Sales Manager, you will need to work in an autonomous manner, make a plan and make that plan happen to deliver the results to your Manager. You will have to interpret accurately client needs and ensure you can find a solution in the form of product. Your primary markets will be at all of the UAE emirates so there will be considerable time spent out of the office and client facing.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
Skills to be considered for this role:
- Must have a minimum of 2 year experience in B2B sales and from luxury interiors, jewelry, table art, art, high end confectionery.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English. (Arabic would be a very strong advantage).
- Should have a good understanding of the local market.
- You need to have a pro-active and entrepreneurial way of working that will be able to persist and close a deal.