Join now

Law Graduate Looking To Move Abroad (Dubai)

I'm just about to enter the final year of my LLB Law degree and would like to find a company abroad who is willing to offer me a position. I don't have much preference as to the location but I do have my eye out for companies in Dubai, Saudi and Qatar.

I have studied the following the fields of law: Criminal, Tort, Land, EU, Contract, Company, Commercial and Family law. However, I do have a extensive range of customer service and sales work experience. I work up to a management level.

I'm a very entrepreneurial minded individual and have even started my own company at the age of 16 which won a number of under-18 entrepreneur awards.

I'm fluent in Dutch and English, so this might be attractive for any Dutch companies abroad. I am about enrol for a Arabic course to improve on my Arabic and bring up to a professional level as it currently is very basic.

Let me know if you have a opportunity available for a young and energetic person. If the position is right and location is good you will have a worker for many years. I'll be looking to start some time in summer of Protected content . Is it too soon to start looking around?

CV available upon request.

Dubai Forum