Join now
Log in Join

Legalisation of university diploma (Dubai)

Hi everyone

I have a question concerning legalization of university diploma. Normally it has to be done in the country of origin but what if the person is now living in another country?
My husband studied in Bolivia, he lives now in Germany. UEA embassy told him he has to have his diploma legalized in Chile but this is really very complicated and time consuming.
Is there any way to do it in Dubai?
What we have at the moment is his diploma legalized by the German embassy in Bolivia.

Thanks for your help guys!!


Dubai Forum