The London College of Make-up has a JOB VACANCY for an Executive Secretary with minimum 3 years experience. If interested in this position, please email your CV with the subject (Executive Secretary) to : Protected content
Functional Area: Secretary / Front Office
Language: Fluent English
Purpose of the job: Ensure efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the Director in a way that the Manager is enabled to do his work in an organized and efficient way.
1. Agenda management: Organize and manage the agenda’s for the Director by scheduling and confirming appointments and meetings and draw attention to fulfill commitments.
2. Correspondence: Prepare a variety of letters, documents and presentations, for Director’s approval, using the appropriate software.
3. Phone and email: Receive, screen and dispatch telephone calls and emails, and route and handle routine matters that do not need the Directors’ attention.
4. Administration and filing: Organize and maintain various filing systems for the department in order to keep updated records and to make the information available and accessible.
5. Reporting: Draft the regular reporting and reports when required.
6. Instructions and requirements: Communicate and coordinate various instructions and requirements of the Director with various individuals and/or departments.
7. Travel: Organize and book travel and hotels itineraries.
8. Meetings: Organize and distribute the relevant documents and information for meetings and draft and distribute the meeting’s minutes.
9. Visitors: Receive and host visitors for the Director.
10. Bookings: Take and record course bookings
Facebook page: Protected content