Join now

Looking for a good opportunity in the UAE (Dubai)

I have extensive and rich experience in all phases of business development, Innovative and highly driven sales & marketing professional with over 22 years of continuous professional experience in Jordan, KSA & UAE at senior managerial positions.
Expertise in managing business operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising sales activities and accelerating the business growth. Known for strong leadership and motivational skills that consistently produce positive change. Articulate and refined communicator, both oral and written. Thorough detail and process oriented; strong follow-through skills.
Sincere and honest with a high level of personal and professional integrity; committed to organizational success.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss any job vacancy with you. I can be contacted most easily on my mobile telephone or by E-mail as mentioned below.

Regards,
Eyad Shammaa

Dubai Forum