Looking for a job (Dubai)
I have just relocated to Dubai and I am looking for a job in sales. I have been in sales for over 5 years an speak fluent English, Russian, Romanian and Bulgarian.
Please find below my CV:
E-mail: Protected content Protected content
Mobile UAE: Protected content
Languages: English (fluent), Russian (fluent spoken),
Romanian (fluent), Bulgarian (mother tongue)
Strong leadership skills, dynamism, responsibility, flexibility and the ability to work efficiently under pressure are some of the values I have acquired during my diverse work experience. I possess strong work ethics, and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. I believe that these qualities and the capacity to function effectively in a team will allow me to contribute to the success of your company and clients.
January Protected content May Protected content Administration, Hotel Lion, Sofia City
• Welcome and greet guests with great courtesy
• Ensure guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest.
• Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner; prepares for group check in and out and VIP arrivals; becomes informed of events/ functions in the hotel during the shift.
• Process customer payments according to established guest checkout policies and procedures.
• Resolve guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; report to supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests.
• Handle departmental accounting of finance, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes cashier's report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
• Complete the night auditing procedures with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Provide information about promotions, leisure and entertainment in the hotel and across the city.
October Protected content December Protected content contracting services, Private construction company, Sofia City
• Meet new clients and ensure customer data base is maintained
• Develop value propositions for customer and building excellent customer relationships
• Develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with new and existing suppliers
• Secure the area of work, safety standards observed
• Ensure the timeline is met when delivering the residential and commercial project
July Protected content 2008, Landscape specialist, Nicholas Ferrantella Landscaping, Nantucket, MA (USA), Private Company, Student Exchange Program
• Maintenance of parks and gardens
• Planting and cultivation of garden items
• Execution and maintenance of predefined design
March Protected content Jun Protected content , Sales advisor in pre-owned luxury car showroom ‘Kapitolia’, Sofia City
• Attend customers visiting the car showroom, initiate sales process by paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
• Carry out sales in accordance to pre agreed monthly targets & budgets
• Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and invoicing.
• Deliver and maintain a quality service at all times
• Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of the product range
• Attend meetings and team briefings
October Protected content 2010
Bachelor of Tourism
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski", Specialty “Tourism”
October Protected content 2005
Economy and Control of Commerce
Start of bachelor degree
Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest (Romania), Economy and Control of Commerce
COPUTER SKILLS AND OTHER
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet, Touristic ERP systems
Date of birth: 20th August Protected content
Driving licence: 8 years of intensive driving practice