Join now

Looking for a job in PR, communication, Marketing (Dubai)

Hello there,

My name is Imen Rouatbi , I have a Masters degree in Management Science, Marketing specialty and a professional master in entrepreneurship in Digital economy.

Currently, I am Sales and Business Development Manager in an ICT Canadian company which has an office in Tunis. And before that I worked as a client services Team Leader then trainer on international contracts in an international Insurance company that manages the international organization's health care portfolio (such as: the African Development Bank, The United Nations, the UNDP, OCDE, World Bank...)

I am actively looking for an International career, Ideally in Marketing, communication and Public relations (especially). Living abroad will enable me to improve my personal and professional skills and experience.

Destinations I target are Turkey (Istanbul), UAE (Dubai), Europe...
I speak Arabic, French and English.

My e-mail address is Protected content and my linked in profile that I invite you to have a look on is Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. In the meanwhile do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Best Regards,
Imen ROUATBI

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum