Join now

Looking for a job in PR, communication, Marketing (Dubai)

Hello there,

My name is Imen Rouatbi , I have a Masters degree in Management Science, Marketing specialty and a professional master in entrepreneurship in Digital economy.

Currently, I am Sales and Business Development Manager in an ICT Canadian company which has an office in Tunis. And before that I worked as a client services Team Leader then trainer on international contracts in an international Insurance company that manages the international organization's health care portfolio (such as: the African Development Bank, The United Nations, the UNDP, OCDE, World Bank...)

I am actively looking for an International career, Ideally in Marketing, communication and Public relations (especially). Living abroad will enable me to improve my personal and professional skills and experience.

Destinations I target are Turkey (Istanbul), UAE (Dubai), Europe...
I speak Arabic, French and English.

My e-mail address is Protected content and my linked in profile that I invite you to have a look on is Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. In the meanwhile do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Best Regards,
Imen ROUATBI

Dubai Forum