Join now

Looking for a job opportunity! (Dubai)

Dear all,

I just arrived in Dubai on a husband-sponsored visa, and I am looking for a role in the Communications/Account Management/External Relations or a related field. However, I am also open to other interesting opportunities.

I am 28 year-old Bulgarian national, and I am currently a Master's student in International Affairs at the Graduate Institute in Switzerland. I am now working on my Master thesis assignment, thus I do not need to attend classes anymore. I have a Bachelor's degree in Chinese studies, and I am fluent in Bulgarian, English, and Mandarin Chinese. I also have a good command in French. I have about 4 years experience in the private and public sector. My longest three-year professional experience is in the Financial sector at a UK on-line payment provider where I was doing Customer Service and Account Management.

If you have any current opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact me on Protected content . I will be happy to provide you with more information about my profile.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to meeting you at the next Internations events.