Join now

Looking for a job opportunity in sales department (Dubai)

Looking for an opportunity in sales department, have good experience and have good sales results in Dubai.

I have a good sales experience in hospitality industry at Turkish chain of Hotels Dedeman Silk Road Tashkent 4* Sales department and private hotel Grand Orzu where I acted as Sales & Marketing manager selling accommodations, conference packages, and have close business relations with travel agencies, international companies and UN organizations. I have all their contacts in data base form.

Also work in Moscow, Russia gave me a good administrative, organizational and communications experience due to my activity at Finance-investment company Centre Invest Securities at Sales & Trading department where I worked on visa arrangements of foreign employees and delegations, made assistance in all operations related to finance-investment activity in the Financial market and also I was working as an interpreter and business coordinator for the foreign business visitors to Moscow at exhibitions, business meetings, negotiations, helping not only as an interpreter but also in search of accommodations, train and plain tickets reservations, organization of business trips in Moscow and Saint Petersburg and other organizational duties.

I believe I can be good in the international sales business due to my good knowledge of Russian, Uzbekistan and other CIS countries market.

I also have data base of most of International and Russian big business and investment companies based in Moscow and other Russian cities.

I also obtain a data base of more than Protected content located in UAE with more than Protected content

I speak Russian, fluent in English, and have basic knowledge of German and Turkish.

Refer to my previous experience I can say that my customer service, sales and administration skills are really very good, and some further development is always welcomed.

Being a good organizer, I'm capable to do multi task job with excellent performance and quality, to ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction guarantee.

I am always well presented, confident and articulate communicator and negotiator at all levels, pro active, energetic, with definitely positive attitude.

I would like to take the opportunity to join the team of professionals to acquire new knowledge, to implement my professional skills and previous work experience, to contribute to business development of the company and to improve my personal career growth.