At Tawasol, Dubai and Sharjah
- Women ONLY (as you'll be managing a community of housewives)
- Arabic AND English speakers (bi-lingual a must)
The Community Manager should be a network superstar, fascinated by people, brands and behaviours. She should have a creative brain that can engage people in and help drive substantive conversations online. She should also have an active interest in social media and online communities.
- Managing community of housewives and youth, as well as other communities in the future;
- Creating and executing community strategy and planning to maintain consistent engagement;
- Retaining the interest and motivating community members, ensuring high energy and participation in discussions and surveys about a brand, product or service;
- Parsing through all content coming out of the community; determining what polls to approve and monitoring discussion forums;
- Managing activities to understand community needs/pains/delights, analyzing findings and determining the best ways to handle feedback from the community;
- Communicating effectively with community members through newsletters, emails, SMS, and writing updates for clients to be kept up-to-date with the latest community developments;
- Providing technical and functional support for community members and colleagues;
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting the health and growth of the research community, including the metrics of engagement.
- 3+ years relevant experience using communities for research and insights;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Analytics background.
- Strong communication skills, able to write newsletters and social content that fit the community profiles;
- Strong people skills and empathy to build relationships within communities;
- Flexible, dedicated and adaptable to changing demands in a fast-growing startup;
- Excellent organizational skills as multi-tasking will be key;
- A sense of humour.
Send an email with cover letter and CV to Protected content .