Join now

Looking for an adminstrative job in (UAE) Dubai

Hie there, my name is Joel 35 years, I reside in Harare, Zimbabwe. I am currently seeking for any Administration or related job openings in UAE. I am immediately available and am willing to relocate internationally.

I have a Diploma in Information Technology, Certificate Business in Information
Systems, Certificate in Health Care Information and Medical Records

In terms of experience I believe I am well equipped, because I have more
than 14 years of experience in various business environments – private and
public sectors. I worked as an Assistant Health Information Officer (Zimbabwe), District Health Information Officer (Zimbabwe), Brand Officer (South Africa), Brand Manager (South Africa) and Administration Manager (Zimbabwe) current.

My special skills are not limited but to data collection, coding, billing, monitoring and evaluation, Ms Office, multi-tasking, branding, graphic designing, secretarial, personal assistant, information management, administration, management, leadership roles, interpersonal skills, and excellent communications skills.

I consider my self as being organized, self motivated and disciplined, responsible, patient, intellectually curios, decisive, goal oriented, proactive, independent and persistent, and someone who enjoys challenges, variety and change, moving from one task to another in the course getting best results.As well I have the ability to function as a member of a high performance team.

My contact email is joel. Protected content