Join now

Looking for an INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL SALES position (Dubai)

I am 28 years old, French, graduated with a French Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Industrial Production Management.

With over 7 years of experience, with 4 in many industrial sectors: Mechanics, Aerospace, Automation, and today Security & Surveillance Intelligence, I have developed a large range of technical, commercial and human assets.

My international background (Paris, Cannes, London, Edinburg, Monaco, Switzerland and Dubai) has enabled me to acquire an excellent adaptability of my surroundings allowing me to be quickly operational and suitable fit in most industries.

Today, I am in UAE, motivated by giving a new international impetus to my career. I am working since April as Sales & Marketing Manager for a company based in Dubai, in the sector of the Security & Surveillance Intelligence.

The mission is absolutely not what has been told me during the recruitment process, and the atmosphere is also not what I was expecting. I’m very disappointed and I don’t feel comfortable in this company where I see not future.

Reason why I am looking for a new opportunity allowing me to evolve in an international industrial company. Working in a field which links both, my passion for the industry and new technologies, and my taste for human relationships and business development. The need of my French skills would be also an advantage.

Please feel free to contact me, I have my UAE driving license I am mobile and available for any meeting.

Looking forward to hear from you.

M: Protected content
@: cedric. Protected content