Join now

Looking for Arabic Teaching Job. (Dubai)

My name is Ahsan Javed and I am currently in Abu Dhabi working with a typing center as a General Typist. My current duties are related to the Ministry of Labor, Immigration, Emirates ID, Tasheel Service, Municipality & Embassy and all other document services. I am well aware of the labor issues. I also make CV and write applications in both Arabic and English languages.

I am an energetic and educated young man working to achieve the objective of developing international relationships. I am dedicated to serve people in distress.

I am a multilingual person with fluency in Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi and basic knowledge of French and Persian.

I have experience in medical tourism, teaching, language training, tutoring, travel & tourism and hospitality.

A lover of justice, peace, and harmony, I am looking forward to building up a career befitting my abilities where I can deliver the best for my employer and all concerned. I am ready to bear additional responsibilities beyond my normal sphere of duties as and when required and will always try to satisfy all concerned with efficient, honest, and diligent discharge of duties.

In terms of academic qualifications; I have completed Master's Degree in Arabic at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India in Protected content . Protected content In course of my study and work, I have earned several awards as well.

I sincerely believe that any assignment will provide me the opportunity of becoming part of the international community. Going by your well earned reputation I will truly feel honored getting a chance to work for your esteemed organization.

My detailed resume is also enclosed for kind reference and this synopsis gives an overview of the same.

Ahsan Javed
Mobile: Protected content
Protected content profile: Protected content