Join now

Looking for challenging management position (Dubai)

Hi my name is Vasileios Pappas, I am Greek living in Dubai. I am seeking the opportunity to apply myself for a business/management position to enable me to capitalize on both my educational and professional experience whilst allowing me to progress and advance in business environment.

I hold a Bachelor of Honors in Business Administration with a finance path (University of Sunderland, UK, Protected content a Masters of Science in Project Management (University of Sunderland, UK, Protected content

With 10 years of linking business knowledge into business operations within three different countries (UK, Romania, Greece) at different business positions and projects I have gained a multinational exposure in finance, project management and business consulting.

My four years’ experience in project management and management consulting, working for prestigious British companies (Durham County Council, AM2 Consulting Ltd) has provided me with the opportunity to successfully complete projects working throughout the whole project lifecycle and acquire important lessons learned for the successful implementation of future projects.

As a finance manager (5 years) in a fast growing aluminium products construction company (Theomil SA) based in Greece I gained precious expertise in financial management with very wide exposure in all finance matters a company faces in the industrial sector.

As a Business Studies Lecturer (5 years - part time) in Central College (approved centre of University of Newcastle, UK) based in Greece I had the opportunity to enhance my academic qualifications beyond graduate status and I enhanced my confidence in many business subjects including finance, management, business policy and strategy, process modeling, management accounting operations and project management.

My extreme passion in learning all aspects of business led me to view business consulting through sales in the prestigious Greek Yellow Pages company throughout the last year and a half. The experience was great and I discovered true B2B relationships in sales management.

As a dynamic and ambitious character, my personal skills include excellent analytical, communication, management and negotiation skills, high level of work accountability, efficiency, adaptability, multitasking, teamwork and goal achievement. I am able to work under strict deadlines and travel as needed by job requirements.

A copy of my CV is available at any request. I look forward to your response at your earliest convenience. I am also available for interview at any time. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Vasileios Pappas

Dubai Forum