Join now

Looking for company to write my thesis logistics!! (Dubai)

Hi there!

I am a final year Bachelor student International Business Logistics (IBL) at HZ university in the Netherlands. Next semester (Starting February), I want to find a company actively involved with logistics to write my thesis. I was hoping you (Yes you, the one reading this) might be able to bring me into contact with a logistics manager within your company.

Because my request is rather specific it is hard to find any matching openings. This means I will have to contact managers directly and hopefully my resume will not end up in someone's spam folder. The internship does not necessarily have to be in Dubai (anywhere Middle East or Asia would be good for me), but I figured that since Dubai has 8.000 InterNation-ers, quite a few people will be reading my post.

Having lived, travelled, studied and worked for some time in Asia already, I now know what I am planning to do when I finish my study. I think the expat life is the way to go for me, and YOU could be of great help in achieving this dream!

Last years, the range of thesis subjects were quite broad, and are generally about improving logistic processes within the company. This is an abstract definition, but you can think from anywhere from warehousing to customs, from six sigma to supply chain management. The exact subject should of course be written in discussion.

Feel free to reply below if you have any comments, ideas or suggestions or when you are able to bring me into contact with someone! Alternatively, send me an e-mail at Drue Protected content .