Join now

Looking for Customer Service/Teaching/Admin. job (Dubai)

Hello.. I am looking for a job in Dubai, UAE. I have been studying Travel and Tourism full time in England. This course helped me to gain a lot of knowledge in customer service as well as business environment and helped me learn many stages of maintaining successful business through various course materials. I also gained a lot of knowledge in how to provide excellent customer service and deal with different kinds of complaints through many role plays, course work and assignments. I have very good IT skills. have had 2 week incoming phone call handling experience at Norwich City College as part of my college course assignment. I am from Latvia but i have been living in England for the past 6 years and 1 year in Egypt. I can speak fluently in 3 languages - Russian, Latvian, English and a little bit of Arabic. I love communicating with people and helping them. I have a previous experience in working as a Guest Relation Officer and Adult Workforce - Carer in the UK. I am always willing to learn and succeed. I have very good verbal communication, listening and writing skills. My goal is to perfect my skills in a working environment. I would be a great pleasure to work in a school with a great reputation and high profile like British International School. I've been working as a summer school teacher in an International School. I also have previous experience as a Pre-Play and Play-school teacher in an International School as well as teaching in England. I love to engage my full attention in teaching and working with children of young age. I have completed my TEFL qualification with A- Grade (Excellent). Thank you in advance for any information. :) My email is: Protected content

Dubai Forum