Join now

Looking for job in Dubai

I am writing to apply for the position of IT Project manager or IT Manager
I’m currently working in Riyadh - KSA , managing the IT Projects and the Technical Department based in Riyadh; I have extensive experience in the IT industry as well as project management. In my present role as senior Technical & Project manager, I enjoy the responsibility of helping to lead a big development team and seeing projects through from conception to delivery. The technical department contain 46 person between Engineers in different IT fields & Technician

I believe that my strong background in IT consultancy, combined with my extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of projects, makes me ideally suited to this role. I am highly organized and self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and thrive in high-pressure environments. A solid team player, I work to tight deadlines and has plenty of initiative.

I have a Bachelor of Computer and Electronics System Engineering as well as the internationally-recognized Project Management Professional, Studying the MBA at Manchester Business School, and I am proficient in customer relationship and the operation management through my studying the MBA at MBS.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum