Join now

Looking for job in Dubai

I am writing to apply for the position of IT Project manager or IT Manager
I’m currently working in Riyadh - KSA , managing the IT Projects and the Technical Department based in Riyadh; I have extensive experience in the IT industry as well as project management. In my present role as senior Technical & Project manager, I enjoy the responsibility of helping to lead a big development team and seeing projects through from conception to delivery. The technical department contain 46 person between Engineers in different IT fields & Technician

I believe that my strong background in IT consultancy, combined with my extensive experience in planning, executing, monitoring, and closing a variety of projects, makes me ideally suited to this role. I am highly organized and self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and thrive in high-pressure environments. A solid team player, I work to tight deadlines and has plenty of initiative.

I have a Bachelor of Computer and Electronics System Engineering as well as the internationally-recognized Project Management Professional, Studying the MBA at Manchester Business School, and I am proficient in customer relationship and the operation management through my studying the MBA at MBS.

Dubai Forum