Join now

Looking for Management Accounting Job in UAE (Dubai)

I am highly motivated and enthusiastic to pursue my career in the environment of Learning Organization where I could avail the opportunity of team working and modern best practices. My career objective is to obtain a position of responsibilities in an environment of growth and excellence that utilizes and enriches my skills and competences which help me to achieve personal as well as organizational goals.

I am studying with Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) at my last stage. I already have passed the CIMA diploma in Management Accounting (Operational Level) and CIMA Advanced diploma in Management Accountant (Managerial Level) and two out of three papers of Strategic level.
Furthermore I also have passed all papers of CA intermediate and Bachelor in Commerce.

I have work experience of almost one and half years for the position of assistant accountant in manufacturing environment. My major duties were to assist in preparation of financial accounts and maintain export documentations.

Now I am planning to advance my career in a well established knowledge organization to brush and sharp my skills in the profession of management and accounting as well as help the organization to achieve its goals.
I have excellent academic record throughout my student life. I have remained among the brightest and hardworking student. My educational certificates are self explanatory about my dedication and positive attitude toward my studies and profession.

I hereby recommend myself to you with self pride and pledge that I will be among the inquisitive and diligent professional. I hope you will lend me a helping hand with this application. I shall be very thankful to you for this kindness and favor.
Please Contact me below address or phone number as your convenience for my resume or further information you require. Currently I am in Dubai on visiting visa which will expire on 27 April Protected content .

Thank you very much.

Bilal Tahir

Protected content
Protected content