Join now

Looking for new job opportunity in Dubai

Hi Everyone!
I am Polish, currently live in Dubai and looking for full time job opportunities here as a event&marketing manager.
Building relationships, communication in the real world is slowly becoming a "luxury good" and highly developed interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence is the most valued skills by businesses around the world.
I am a proponent of building a business on real, valuable relationships.
I have to offer their many years of experience in coordinating, organizing, business events. I am an active person, energetic, constructive valuable relationships, integrating companies while small and large business meetings.
On the occasion of intense activity in business circles I became kind of a link recommending services, products in Poland and abroad, depending on specific needs.
I deal with the consultancy of marketing strategies, the promotion of proven products and services, in a word DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISE.

FOUNDER / PROJECT MANAGER / From scratch I created, promoted and lead design and development - networking for women. I built a community eager to developing, promoting their passions ladies. I inspired to continually establish contacts, build relationships, and conscious business development.

EVENT MANAGER / 10 years experience / collaborating with companies organize, coordinate events usually smaller and bigger business. Starting from regular breakfast networking, team building through conferences, congresses as well as an elegant gala awards prestigious statuettes in the business world.

NETWORKER / 5 years experience/ that I will make every event becomes more interesting and full of life - thanks to the constructive guidance and example of how you should hold talks to acquire valuable, long-term business contacts.

ADVISOR Start UP active support, introducing beginners to the secrets of entrepreneurs promote yourself / your company. The vision, objectives, marketing strategies targeting a specific effect.

MENTOR / COACH I created a proprietary development program based on my experiences - aimed at finding strengths, talents, potential as a "tool" for long-term self motivation and achieving concrete results in life.

Please, contact me If you have some offer for me:
Protected content
Best Regards,