Join now

Looking for new opportunity in Dubai

I would like to introduce myself as Lisa Brooks, a New Zealander living in London and as I am currently looking for my next employment opportunity in Dubai.

Owing to the acquisition of my current employer and movement of the payments industry to be regulated within Europe a lot of changes are occurring and this has had an impact on my role which has prompted me to look for a new opportunity. I enjoy the diverse nature of my role and am looking for a new challenge which will broaden my experience and draw on my strengths in implementing operational improvements, ability to understand, explain and present business problems and strong analytical skills (financial & workforce based). Previous experience is based within the Fin Tech / Financial industries but my skillset offers the chance to learn another business / industry which I would be open too.

I am currently looking for Business Operations Analyst, Operations Executive / Analyst and Business Management roles although open to Process Improvement and Financial Analyst roles offering variety.

Kind regards
Lisa Brooks

Protected content
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum