Join now

Looking for new opportunity in Dubai

I would like to introduce myself as Lisa Brooks, a New Zealander living in London and as I am currently looking for my next employment opportunity in Dubai.

Owing to the acquisition of my current employer and movement of the payments industry to be regulated within Europe a lot of changes are occurring and this has had an impact on my role which has prompted me to look for a new opportunity. I enjoy the diverse nature of my role and am looking for a new challenge which will broaden my experience and draw on my strengths in implementing operational improvements, ability to understand, explain and present business problems and strong analytical skills (financial & workforce based). Previous experience is based within the Fin Tech / Financial industries but my skillset offers the chance to learn another business / industry which I would be open too.

I am currently looking for Business Operations Analyst, Operations Executive / Analyst and Business Management roles although open to Process Improvement and Financial Analyst roles offering variety.

Kind regards
Lisa Brooks

Protected content
Protected content