Luxury Travel Marketing Firm Internship (Dubai)
During this placement the hired candidates will support the organization in developing marketing and social media programs for the Arabia and Africa Escapes, luxury travel marketing companies. The companies produce marketing services including websites and television programming focused on upscale travel through out the the Middle East and Africa.
• Research of and content acquisition for upscale travel service providers including Luxury Hotels, Fine Dining Restaurants, Yacht Marina, and Exceptional Activities.
• Research and acquire marketing content featuring top experiences for affluent travelers in Middle East and Northern Africa.
• Develop and implement Social Media Strategies including facebook, pinterest, you tube and twitter accounts.
• Strategy – creating and implementing new product launch strategies, including adaptation and relaunch of existing programs. \\
• Implement Public Relations strategies including development and distribution of press releases, contact with bloggers and writers, celebrity outreach and development of celebrity driven events.
• Support production of television series and filming in Middle East and Africa.
The candidate should:
• Be a good all-round performer
• Have strong written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in marketing, public relations
• Interest in luxury products and travel
• Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
• Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
• Be creative
• Preferred major: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism
• Protected content enrolled in college or university seeking internship experience/credits
• Candidate will have a strong academic background
• Hired Candidate will be a student looking to complete an internship experience during their bachelor or master’s degree
Positions available in Dubai and as virtual positions