Marketing Executive - Dubai
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy, Planning & Budget Marketing:
• Prepare the annual and quarterly Channel Marketing Plan which would include:
o Partner enablement programs
o Email campaigns
• Works with the Channel Team and is responsible for tracking vendor MDF funds for sell-in and sell through.
• Allocate the budget propose and supervise all event marketing specific to the resellers.
• Coordinate with Channel Sales to help propose the annual and quarterly (if needed)
• MDF budget amounts.
• Strategize and plan various channel development programs
• Coordinate with Product Management team to analyse the existing & potential channel demographics
• Research & highlight potential Channel Partners for existing & new vendors
• Create reach-out programs for channel acquisition
• Create Channel enablement programs for key partners across various geos for our key products and OEM’s
• Liaison with publication organizations & PR agencies for execution of Marketing & PR programs
Tracking & Analysis:
• Create and submit monthly reports on marketing activities conducted
• Create and submit monthly reports on sales related data such as PO’s received, invoices raised, sales pipeline generated
• Create ROI reports and feedback evaluation reports on executed marketing plans
• Maintain Channel Database to ensure appropriate communication goes to appropriate resources within a channel partner
• Maintain CRM integrity & extract pipeline reports from the same as required
• Create & submit monthly WAFA reports
• Manage the vendor MDF programs and the reporting for the same Collateral Development
• Work with Product Management teams to ensure production of appropriate collateral, educational and merchandising materials appropriate to the channel
• Work with Product Management and Channel Team to create and distribute reseller demo scripts, kits, authorization materials, and presentation materials.
• Maintain communication between the company and the resellers via E-mail, the Website, letters, contest and promotions – email campaigns and news letters
• Create various corporate branding collaterals
• Coordinate and Execute programs to educate resellers on products & solution offering (reseller trade shows, reseller regional shows etc.)
• Website updating and maintenance – (design, development and implementation of the new website/webpage as and when required with third party agency)
• Regular and timely updating of company events and news on Social media sites – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Planning, organizing and execution of corporate events related to branding and Corporate Social responsibility (e.g. - MEEN, WIT etc.).
• Sending corporate news letters to associates, bankers and partners
• Nomination of the company in various relevant Channel Awards – this would include filling up the nomination form, generating votes by doing email campaigns and networking with the organizers.
• Press Releases – Creation and distribution of relevant press releases from time to time across print and digital media.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Marketing or similar
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in Information Technology.
• Immediately available
• Strong inter- personal and communications skills.
• Dedicated and Responsive
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
• Good planning and organisational skills
Please share CV's on Protected content