Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: 8,000 – 15,000 AED plus Benefits
My client is one of the most successful property development companies in Dubai and the Middle East. They are an internationally acclaimed British-owned global property development company based in Dubai who are continually growing.
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to Design, Implement and manage digital marketing programs.
• New business lead sourcing and account development across a sector of digital products including email marketing, landing page optimization, lead generation and social media.
• Growing revenues & market share from existing direct client base and new business
• Oversee the day-to-day business relationships with agencies.
• Provide regularly updated online marketing dashboard of performance metrics.
• Consistent monitoring, reporting and analysis of lead volume trends ensuring optimal return on marketing investment through strategic, cost-effective campaign execution.
• Online campaign delivery, management & reporting to support marketing and sales needs.
• Manage agencies on the design and development of online creative, including: Lading pages, emails, microsites, social media/apps and display advertising.
• Attend trade & consumer shows where appropriate & feedback intelligence to the team
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing using techniques and tools such as SEO, SEM, email marketing, display advertising, website design and build, social media, mobile marketing and analytics as well as full understanding of social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Flickr etc..
• Proven excellent digital business development skills
• Proven ability to build successful relationships
• Proven negotiator and business closer
• Creative thinker with a sound approach to problem solving
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst meeting deadlines
• Presentable, focused with attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and independently when required
please email Protected content