Join now

Marketing Superhero looking for job in UAE (Dubai)

Hi, Internations!
I'm planning to relocate to Dubai in Protected content looking for great job opportunities in Marketing in FMCG/Retail/ and even better - startups in digital, mobile, online travel!

Briefly about me- experienced in brand marketing and trade mark in international FCMG, built up Marketing function in a company from zero: brand, product development, market research.
Lead marketing activities within 32 countries (from Russia and CIS to LATAM and China). All the time was deeply in love with my team, projects and consumers! And they replied with growing market share of 15% VMS, high brand loyalty of 71%, and highest product rankings!
Adored my products - great toothpastes with charcoal (a real black toothpaste), chili pepper and ginger! Yes, they exist;)

My main and only requirement Protected content (it can be product or service) that i will be in love with - that use myself and want to work with!
2) ability to take decisions, develop product and be a part of managerial team!

Who inspires me a lot? Here's the list (maybe magic happens and you work in one of that companies;) - Uber, Amazon, Estee Lauder, Kiehl's (oh yeah, I know that it's now a part of L'Oreal, LUSH, Aveda) plus- Booking, Agoda and all online travel projects!

So dear friends, If you can give your advice or share best practices of finding job and relocating- I would be more than happy! Looking forward to get acquainted and make friends!

Email Protected content
Linkedin Protected content

Dubai Forum