Join now

Multilingual hospitality and hotel jobs needed (Dubai)

Dear Sirs,

First of all, I would like to express my deep appreciation to You for giving people a new career opportunities as well as to provide them one of the best trusted and guaranteed perspectives.
I am writing to you inquiring about my application for Administration jobs (Hotel representative, Airport representative, Tour guide, Translator within your organization as I have experience in Translation sphere.
I have fifteen years’ experience working within the Oil and Gas business, a technical translator, HR Manager, Visa/Custom, and Administrator.
I possess strong interpersonal and communications skills with sound problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
I have recently worked in capacity as a technical translator for Petrofac at their EPC Galkynysh Gas Field Development Project responsible for providing technical translation from Russian, Turkmen into English and vice-versa during meetings with Turkmenistan Ministry of Gas, Sate authorities and organizations both verbal and written and taking notes for the Minutes of Meeting as a minute taker.
Similarly previously worked with PTSB, I was responsible for providing translation from Russian, Turkmen (if necessary Turkish) into English and vice-versa during meetings with Sate authorities and organizations.
I am a goal-oriented person with strong skills in team working. I am hard worker and especially dedicated to my field and not afraid of working long hours or working through holidays and weekends.
I would love the opportunity to be contacted on the following telephone numbers and e-mail address.
I look forward to hearing from you in the not too distant future.
E-mail: Protected content

Protected content
or
mobile: Protected content

Sincerely Yours,

Ahmet Garayev

Dubai Forum