Join now

New in Dubai and looking for new opportunity

Dear All,

I just arrived in Dubai a month ago. This is my first out of the country trip and so far I'm loving the country's beauty. I'm truly amazed with the building structures and hotspots here since I love photography (my hobby). :)

In the Philippines, I started working as a Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters Advisory Services and then after months, the business unit where I belong was acquired by Nasdaq which that time became the pioneer branch in the Philippines. As an analyst, my job was to conduct research, analyze and interpret data from multiple sources, to identify accurate shareholder positions and peers performance to deliver shareholder analysis that are critical to IR decisions to the Investor Relations functions of our corporate clients. My previous job helped me to be proficient in using statistical tools and gain advanced learning in MS Applications most especially in Excel (pivot, vlookups and formula).

I am passionate and dedicated towards work. I am honest with my work and conscientious to work as well as pays attention to detail. I have this willingness to learn new things from others and I see challenge as an opportunity for me to grow and be better.

Being in a new country, I know I'm going back to basics. As of now, I'm looking for any office or admin position. With proper training/guidance, I know I can catch up easily. I know it's not going to be an easy ride but I'm on for a challenge...that's how optimistic I am.

Any help will be much appreciated. I'd be grateful if you'll reply on this message.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to get connected with you.

Cheerio,
Mardi

Dubai Forum