Join now

new job opportunities in marketing (Dubai)

Dear InterNations Family,

I am looking for new job opportunities in communication management , Marketing , Media , event management and direction / EA / PA admin in Dubai.

I have Protected content of work experience .

Tedx Speaker, Blogger, TEDx organizer , Facilitator , Brodcasting , presenter (radio , Tv )and Creative Director.
My passion is "Growing ideas to reality"
Talk to me about...How to build a better world and future for us all
Ideas worth spreading , Ideas worth doing ,Designing new ventures, for-profit and not-for-profit. ,New approaches for co-creation ,Crowdsourcing and creatocracy ,Building innovative cultures and teams ,citizen journalists ,running Paid Social Media campaigns and Affiliate marketing.

Young Professional driven by a passion for communications, marketing strategy, networking, sales and events management & an unyielding desire to reach ambitious goals and outperform competitors; Possesses over 5 years of experience in marketing and communications management with key expertise in sales and sales strategies, corporate branding, project management, B2B communications, corporate social responsibility, market analysis and social media; Dynamic individual who has accumulated exemplary success in multicultural work environments for both small and large enterprises while maintaining integrity and loyalty; Has shaped through experience an understanding of macroeconomic factors with strong analytical skills and a visionary perspective that helps to accurately identify opportunities and implement strategic planning.
Active citizen volunteering my free time as part of an NGO for local & global action & impact

Please get in touch ASAP
Many thanks,
AHMED ACHOUR

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners