Now hiring - 2 Consultant positions - Dubai
With the growth achieved, we are looking to grow our team and are looking for qualified consultants interesting in an exciting career within Management Consulting. Our areas of focus are HR, People Development and Branded Service.
Successful Candidates would possess:
• Excellent communicators (an exceptional command of the English language is required). Arabic would be considered an asset.
• Experience in workshop delivery and facilitation skills
• A Sales Background and driven by their targets, able to generate new business and uncover opportunities
• Account management experience and have been in a client-facing role in the past
• Managerial experience, and have great business acumen
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• An interest in a combination of fixed and variable income (packages are made up of base salary, housing and car allowance, health insurance, commission and Day Rates for delivery and consulting)
• An understanding of the regional market and be able to adapt international standards to local requirements
• Past experience in workshop design and solution-driven strategies
• Proven Problem-Solving capabilities
The key areas of responsibility are (but not limited to):
• Actively seek to generate new business through the required business development function within training & development, executive search and coaching services offered to clients.
• Provide clients and potential clients with Coaching and Mentoring Services as may be required, including promoting such services within the Company.
• Be active in all local (and regional) marketing activities, effectively aiding the company in all marketing and promotional functions, recommending strategies and tactics, and assisting in achieving the sales targets for the group.
• Monitor competitive activities and trade publications, while conducting market research and strategic plans to excel in the market and achieve the group’s objectives.
• Review and Design (and redesign) workshop material to make sure the work is relevant and up-to-date.
• Interviewing client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
• Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions
• Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
• Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
• Running focus groups and facilitating workshops
• Liaise with Clients when necessary either in a support function or direct client-facing responsibility.
• Participate and promote all events (Open House workshops, In-Company programs)
• Handling Client Communication, liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
• Preparing business proposals/presentations.
• Managing projects as they pertain to the consultancy business
• Ensuring timely preparation of workshop materials, documents, etc. whether locally or internationally
• While the position is based in Dubai, the Territory (Geographical Area) where the employee is assigned to work with existing clients and to develop the business with new clients are UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman and any other country the Employee may be assigned.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements, please submit your CV to Protected content (only applications received at this email will be considered, and ONLY applicants with the above capabilities will be considered.