Open positions as Project Manager (Dubai)
On behalf of our client we are looking for a skilled project manager with experience from interior projects.
Our client manufactures and sells patented panels that control sound absorption, primarily used as building components. They have projects throughout the Middle East and are now expanding their team - working out of Dubai.
Job Responsibilities and Success Criteria
• Overall responsible for succesfull installations of planned projects
• Overall responsible for delivery within budget
• Drive communication of project planning
• Securing smooth corporation with clients – e.g. Contractors and Architects.
• Report progress vs. strategic, tactical and operational goals to the MD
• Securing operational excellence through efficient project management
• Own and drive planning process and execution
• Generate vision for future projects
• Ensure alignment with budget
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with external constituencies
• Demonstrate leadership
• Focus on continuous improvements
• Manage growth in the Region
Sound experience as project manager with proven ef-fective professional skills. Experience in a construction setting is preferred.
The right candidate must be able to travel on regular basis and worki on the project site when needed.
If you are interested please apply by using the link below.
Soren Rosenkrantz Larsen