Join now

PARTY AT ZERO GRAVITY (Dubai)

Hello everyone, Its been quite some time I' have seen you beautiful souls or have done much. I am very much keen to go for this party tomorrow at Zero Gravity where we see PAUL VAN DYK along with 99 SOULS and DUB VISION playing some good tunes and bringing in the party vibes in us. So would be great to see you all there, I wont mind we meeting up and heading to the venue together but most important is that we meet.
Protected content
I am looking forward to a fabulous evening with some new and old members of the group.

Venue: ZERO GRAVITY

Locations is superb and FREE entrance before 6PM, it will get quite crowded at the door so planning to reach the spot by 5 PM,

I would like to extend this invitation to the whole group and their friends,

I am sure venue doesn't need any introduction, but here is something about the event:

Zero Gravity's epic day to night party presents the welcome return of PAUL VAN DYK after serious injury. He is one of the first true superstar DJs, the first DJ to receive a Grammy nomination and named the World's No.1 DJ in both Protected content 2006, something only few DJs have ever achieved.

99 SOULS are a British house band. They are best known for their Protected content "The Girl Is Mine", a mash-up of Destiny's Child's "Girl" and Brandy and Monica's "The Boy Is Mine". The single peaked at number five on the UK Singles Chart in January Protected content .

DUBVISION are a Dutch house music duo with five Beatport Main Chart Top 10s, two Beatport Prog House Chart number ones and a Beatport Electro Chart #1 to their name.

☼ PAUL VAN DYK
☼ 99 SOULS
☼ DUBVISION
☼ CHRIS WRIGHT
☼ ADAM ALDOUS
☼ XIIAM
☼ SOMN3UM

☼ FREE before 6pm, AED Protected content
☼ DRESS CODE: Casual

Absolute relaxed dress code is required ,:-)

Relaxed evening with some old and new friends, talk about Dubai and your plans, what ever you like.

we can meet up at the event or before that however it is convenient for all. Just that we stay in touch. WATS APP# Protected content

Looking forward to see many of you there.

Mahesh

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners