Join now

Products Sales Manager Role Available (Dubai)

Job Description

Background

Protected content is a leading and award-winning international science and cultural heritage brand that inspires and engages over 60 million people around the world.

Through its award winning productions, Protected content uncovers a thousand years of scientific and cultural achievements from Muslim Civilisation from the 7th century onwards, and how those contributions helped create the foundations of our modern world.

Protected content is championing a global industry that is emerging around celebrating Muslim Civilisation. We are an ethical production company creating socially relevant content that inspires audiences and aims to accelerate change.

Our key markets are the United States and the Middle East with presence and expansion in Europe and the Far East. We boast a highly successful and unique educational product range that has a strong brand affinity from fans.

We are looking for a Products Sales Manager with experience gained in a dynamic sales environment to support achieving growth and market expansion for the Protected content educational product range.

About Protected content
Protected content

Products Sales Manager

This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Commercial Director / Director Middle East, the main goal of this candidate would be to achieve higher penetration in the market (with focus on the ME market) for the Protected content products.

Requirements:
• Successful track record of account management and sales experience preferably in the educational product market in the ME
• Demonstrable experience in targeting a variety of routes to market and in achieving sales targets.
• Experience in influencing and negotiating
• Bachelor degree, and 3+ years of working experience

Skills

Skills:

1. Excellent sales and negotiation skills
2. Good business acumen
3. Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
4. Good planning and organizational skills
5. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
6. Ability to work with enthusiasm using own initiative
7. Understanding of the dynamics of the educational product market in the ME
8. Good IT skills and ability to meet tight deadlines

Please only email me your CV if you fit the JD and full criteria as list. My work email is Protected content

Dubai Forum