Currently interested in applications from suitably qualified and experienced Planning Engineers with 2 job opening in the UAE mainly in the Urban Infrastructure and Residential Plot Developments.
Candidates applying must be capable and competent at the roles and responsibilities expected from the position
• Assist in the analysis of tender information and preparation of tender programmes
• Assist in the preparation of master/contract programmes
• Analyse Labour Resource and Plant
• Assess and evaluate construction methods and techniques
• Prepare procurement and information schedules
• Comment on logistics and methods of working
• Identify complex construction and associated risks / opportunities
• Assist in resolving the problems
• Assist in assessing project progress positions
• Delivers activities to support operational objectives for their specific contract, project or specialism
• Inputs to planning activities with horizons of typically 6 months to one year
• Operates within agreed operational and/or management guidelines
• Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
• Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
• Manages the activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards taking account of impact outside area of responsibility
• Focus of work is predominantly against defined targets but performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward
• Good communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum qualification is graduate degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
Position is open to candidates who have site experience in planning from 4 to 8 years.
Working knowledge of P6 and Advanced Microsoft Excel ( Formulas/Macros/Pivot Tables/Bulk Data Analysis and Manipulation; preferably VBA) is essential.
Knowledge in cost control practices would be an added advantage.
You would be reporting to the Planning Manager.
Interested Applicant can forward their Resumes to alhaddad. Protected content