Join now

Proven Quality Professional looking for new job (Dubai)

Dear InterNations Member,

Since I’m approaching you for the first time let me start with introducing myself. My name is Marina Gurina.
I’ve been working in Dubai in the past 8 years for RB out of 13 years altogether spent in this company that I joined in Russia.
My last position is Commercial Quality Manager with responsibility for 12 countries in the Middle East, including Gulf (GCC) and Levant countries and Iran.

The reason I’m contacting you is that I left RB and I would appreciate if you could recommend my candidacy for any suitable position available or upcoming in the near future as I’m eager for new opportunities and challenges.

With regards to my background I have Master's degree in Biotechnology and relevant experience working in Production of Beverages and Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
I have more than 12 years international experience working in Quality in different countries (Russia, Nigeria, UAE), roles and divisions, including factories, managing External Manufacturing Organizations, Business Units, Distribution Centers and Distributors, Internal and External Auditing, including participation and support of different factories during Russian Pharmacopeia GMP Audit on behalf of Russian Ministry of Trade and Industry.

I hold ISO Protected content Lead Auditor Certificate by IRCA and Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate by ASQ.

More information about my professional experience can be found in my LinkedIn profile
Protected content

Kindly let me know if I could send my CV for your perusal as well.

You are welcome to ask me should you need more information or clarification and I will be happy to respond to your queries.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Marina Gurina

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners