Join now

Psychologist Looking for a Job/Internship (Dubai)

Hello,

My name is Mahria Qayyum and I have recently relocated from UK to Sharjah and I am looking for hospitals and clinics that have a psych ward or operate using psychological interventions respectively. I knew it would be difficult to get a job straightaway but I am hoping to find one soon and I wondered if there may be any help on this platform.

Can anyone suggest any places looking to hire/train psychologists that are eligible for DHA certification and have 5 years of clinical experience. I also worked as a Life Coach and have been working on a freelance basis.

have a BS Hons in Psychology and have recently completed my MSc in Cognitive Neuroscience. The 5 years of clinical experience consisted of me being an Assistant Psychologist. I have worked with many students that are autistic and a few that had Asperger's Syndrome. Therefore i do have experience of working with children and am looking for any opportunity to help build, grow and develop my skills and abilities.

So if anyone knows of any places please do let me know. Also if anyone requires and Life Coaching/Counselling I am more than happy to provide my services.

Thank You so very much.

Dubai Forum