Join now

Real Estate - BD - Sales - Marketing (Dubai)

Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing ok. I have been constantly looking for a job in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the past year. I have sent my CV to 95% of the addresses mentioned by recruiters here on Internations. I have been creating contacts on LinkedIn and have been applying on different websites by creating accounts but nothing to be noted so far. I have sent thousands of CV around (via email and by applying ) but all I got were offers on commission basis jobs.

I have studied in USA and have 10 years cumulative experience in sales and customer service in different US states and Albania.

I'm looking for a position in sales or marketing in Dubai or Abu Dhabi with a basic salary for at least my first 6 months in UAE. I'm planning to make a short trip to Dubai when the sun is a bit more merciful.

In case any of you will like to help with contacts or referrals or tips and any possible way really it would make a big difference when I'll be there.

Hoping to hear from you. I am very open to negotiations because I'm willing to invest on my career.

Thank you and have a great day!
Bes

Protected content

Dubai Forum