Recruitment Consultant (Freelance / Part time) (Dubai)
Executives for Hospitality is seeking a RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – FREELANCE full time or Part time and home based. OWN VISA is required.
Due to a continuously increasing workload, we have an opportunity available if you have a hospitality recruitment background to join our boutique recruitment consultancy. We may also give consideration to successful recruiters experienced in other sectors, if you have an interest in hospitality.
You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment in order to fill the different vacancies we have with our clients, including sourcing candidates, screening applicants, performing telephone and Skype interviews with applicants being considered for our clients' hospitality vacancies, scheduling interviews with the client upon successful application of a candidate, performing reference checks, etc.
You will screen through applicants that have responded to our website/advertisements and source applicants using our in-house database, professional and social networks (such as LinkedIn and Global Catering database). You will work alongside our in-house sourcing team and assist the team where possible to achieve successful candidate placements.
Although this is home based, you should be flexible to attend our office in Dubai if required. We have a need for a great person to join the team immediately
It is essential that you:
- possess a good knowledge of hospitality job functions that exist and are experienced in interviewing a cross-section of applicants for posts ranging from front line staff up to Director level.
- can produce comprehensive and summarized applicant descriptions from your interview notes for internal and external use. Therefore excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
- can work in a fast and efficient manner - you will be performing many brief candidate screening interviews every day and maintain/ update the database system that we work with
- have worked with back office IT systems and are a competent user of Excel and Word.
- You are great fun! We are a work hard play hard environment looking to attract like-minded ambitious people
THIS IS A CONSULTANT ROLE (OWN VISA)
Commission based + Expenses paid - realistic OTE AED 8, Protected content
Executives for Hospitality is a Dubai-based recruitment consultancy that specializes in middle and higher management positions for hospitality sector in the UAE and GCC region. Our dedicated team consists of experienced recruitment consultants who share the same passion for hospitality, as well as background and expertise within the same sector.
Centering on our core mission, ‘The Best for the Best,’ we provide our clients with the best candidates in the market through extensive headhunting, international networking and our growing global database of industry professionals. Our clients vary from Protected content international hotel chains to upscale and branded restaurants, bars and clubs.